The Millennium Philcon®
August 30, 2001 - September 3, 2001
Hotel & Travel
On-Site Registration Information
Attending Members please note:
Registration and Pre-Registered Badge pick up will take place in the Member Services area, on the "Bridge" of the Philadelphia Convention Centre. The "Bridge" is located on the 2nd level of the Centre, between the Exhibit area and the Main Concourse, as it crosses above Arch Street.
We are currently expecting Registration Open hours to be as follows:
Wednesday Noon to 08:00 P.M. Thursday 09:00 A.M. to 08:00 P.M. Friday 09:00 A.M. to 09:00 P.M. Saturday 09:00 A.M. to 08:00 P.M. Sunday 09:00 A.M. to 04:00 P.M. Monday TBA
(Note: May be Open Later if there is a demand)
The On-Site Registration Staff are dedicated to making the process as speedy as possible. We will be making every effort to be open no later that noon on Wednesday August 29th to provide lots of time for people to pick up their membership badge, and program material. This can only be delayed by set-up difficulties.
We would like to remind members that there are several things they can do to assist us in making the experience a swift one (not that we don't enjoy meeting everyone, but we realize no one likes long line-ups).
- Pre-Registered Members should bring the label from their progress report and at least one piece of identification showing their picture, and/or their full address. All Badges must be signed for.
- Children picking up Badges need to be accompanied by a Custodial Adult who may sign for them, or sign with them. The Custodial Adult must have identification as noted.
- If you are transferring a membership to someone on-site, please make yourself familiar with the requirements.
- Registering On Site. Please Remember to Bring Identification with you. There will be information forms available to complete before you proceed to the Registration Counter.
- Registration will be accepting Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover for payment. We will also be accepting US demoninated Cash, Travellers' Cheques and personal checks with proper identification.
- Those persons Registering Children, Please Note: Children need to be accompanied by a Custodial Adult who may sign for them, or sign with them. The Custodial Adult must have identification as noted.
- Our solutions area is situated immediately beside the Payment area. If there is any problem with a membership you will be directed to the solutions area to help us clarify and correct any difficulties. However unless you already know that you have an unresolved problem, please see a staff person at a regular station first.
- All Committee, Staff and Pre-Registered Volunteers helping with set-up should be able to begin picking up their badges once the Registration Area is set up. It may be possible to get badges earlier, but I can't promise that, unless we can find an acceptable space to do so.